The Southport-Oak Island Area Chamber of Commerce has two meeting rooms. The Executive Board Room and the Conference Room. The Executive Board Room is the smaller of the two rooms and is only available during office hours. The Conference Room is much larger and can be rented anytime between 6:00am - 9:00pm. You must be a member of the Southport-Oak Island Area Chamber of Commerce to use either rooms. Take a virtual tour of the Chamber's Office.
Executive Board Room
- Seats six people
- Available Monday Thru Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Free to Members
- Chamber Member Benefit -not available to Non Members
- Available first come first serve
- Each Member is limited to 12 uses per year
Reserve the Executive Board Room by emailing the Chamber's Information Specialist at [email protected] or calling at 910.457-6964.
- Seats up to 40 people theater style and 24 people classroom
- Galley Kitchen with warming oven, refrigerator and sink
- Two bathrooms
- Wi-Fi Available
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Wireless PA system
- Private entrance and parking
- Rented only between 6:00am - 9:00pm
- Only Members of the Southport-Oak Island Area Chamber may use the facility
Rental Fees: $75 up to 4 hours, $125 up to 8 hours and each hour thereafter will be charged $25 per hour
Reserve the Conference Room by emailing Karen Sphar, Executive Vice President at [email protected] or calling at 910.457-6964. Layout (pdf) Rules & Contract (pdf).
Take a Virtual Tour of the Chamber Office.